How to Install TWRP Recovery on Any Android Device
Here we are back with another best article that how easily, safely and quickly you can install TWRP recovery on your android device. There are a good number of flashing TWRP Recovery on any android device. You can root your android device, taste custom ROM, custom Mods, install Xposed and more. Read on below to get the detailed information and step by step guide.
What is TWRP Recovery?
First of all let’s clear out that what is TWRP Recovery. First clear out that TWRP Recovery is a custom recovery and it is like a gateway for an android device to flash Custom ROM, custom kennels, custom MODs and more.
It also has more features than stock recovery that come pre-installed on any android device. You can also flash more than one MOD in a single click. TWRP Recovery is also known as TeamWin Recovery. The best thing is you can make a complete backup of your system that in case, if flashing a wrong firmware bricks your device then you can restore that backup.
ALSO READ:- HOW TO ROOT ANY DEVICE USING TWRP RECOVERY
Advantages of TWRP Recovery
- Flash custom ROM Firmware.
- Flash custom MODs.
- Install Xposed Framework.
- Install Sound Mods like Viper4Android and Dolby Atoms.
- Permanently remove bloatware from your android device.
- Make a complete Nandroid Backup of your device.
- Easily install Nandroid Backup.
- Easily flash SuperSU zip file to root and unroot your android device.
- More options like Wipe, factory reset and more.
– This guide is only for an android device.
– Always have a complete backup of your device. Click Here to Backup your android with titanium backup or Click Here to backup without Root.
– Charge your device to at least 80%.
– A Windows computer and a USB cable.
– You must have installed all required USB drivers on your computer.
– Working internet connection to download the files.
– Enable Developer Options in your device’s Settings. Go to Settings> About Phone> Build Number> Tap 7-9 times on Build Number> Congrats! You have enabled Developer Options.
– Enable USB Debugging in your device’s Settings. Go to Settings> Developer Settings> Enable USB Debugging here.
Follow Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on your Android Device
1- First of all make sure you have completed all steps of prerequisites.
2- Now download all the required files from download section.
3- Rename the downloaded TWRP recovery file to Recovery.img.
4- Extract the downloaded ADB and Fastboot on your computer.
5- Now move this recovery img file to the ADB folder.
6- Now connect your phone to your computer using USB cable.
7- Here move to the adb fastboot extracted files to the Downloaded Fastboot binary folder on your computer.
8- Now navigate to Fastboot binary folder and press Shift Key + Right Mouse Click to open a command prompt window.
9- Now type below command to check whether your device is connected properly:-fastboot devices
10- Here type the below command:-adb reboot bootloader
Note:- This command will boot your device into bootloader mode.
11- Now type below command to install TWRP recovery on your android device:-fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
12- Now type below command to automatically reboot your android device:-fastboot reboot
13- Sit back and relax. Let your android device reboot completely.
14- Congratulations!!! You have successfully installed TWRP Recovery on your android device.
We hope this article helped you. Don’t forget to comment below guys if you have any questions and feel free to ask if you find any problems while downloading or installing TWRP Recovery on your android device. Stay tuned with us to get more regular updates and information about the latest technology, gadgets and more.