Install Resurrection Remix 6.0 on Galaxy S5 Docomo
In this article i am going to show you, How to Install or Upgrade Samsung Galaxy S5 Docomo to Android 8.1 Oreo which is Based on Resurrection Remix (RR) OS. The Resurrection Remix Custom ROM Version 6.0.0 is based on Android 8.1 Oreo. This Resurrection Remix Rom Credit goes to Developer voidz-maguro (voidz777). The Samsung Galaxy S5 has reached the land of the rising sun – the flagship went on sale on the country’s biggest carrier, NTT DoCoMo. This launch also debuts a new color, Sweet Pink, in addition to the standard Charcoal Black and Shimmering White (the Copper Gold and Electric Blue are not available though).
The Samsung Galaxy S5 SC-04F is virtually the same as the international version, except for some country and carrier-specific additions. Those are mostly in the connectivity section with Xi LTE (150Mbps downlink), VoLTE (voice over LTE networks), FOMA, 1Seg and NOTTV (mobile TV standards).
1. This will work on Samsung Galaxy S5 Docomo(Don’t Try this on other Device).
2. Already installed or original ROM will lose. So take backup your device before install Custom ROM.
3. Charge your phone up-to 70%.
5. You must installed TWRP Recovery. Here’s the guide how to install TWRP Recovery on Any device.
6. Download your LineageOS Zip file for your device from below and Place it into your phone’s root memory.
ALSO READ:- SAMSUNG ODIN TOOL GUIDE
How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy S5 Docomo| Download Resurrection Remix for Samsung Galaxy S5 Docomo
– First of all Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy S5 Docomo.
– Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S5 Docomo.
All Done! You successful installed Resurrection Remix 6.0.0 for Samsung Galaxy S5 Docomo. If you fetch any problems while installation, then comment below. We will try to solve your problems ASAP. Follow us for More Android Updates.