Fix ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Chrome
If you are getting ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR page in Google Chrome browser when you visit Google sites like Reddit, Facebook, YouTube, Wikipedia and Tumbler, etc, then Here’s the solution of error. We have 2 web applications deployed from the machine, and both were running perfectly fine. Recently, we deployed one of the applications with changes to cached assets. Once the deploy completed, we immediately got the ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR from Chrome. Interestingly enough, it was receiving an HTTP 200 and if you navigated to the asset directly, Chrome would render the asset. However, loading the asset on a page would cause it to fail.
Interstingly enough, the other web application was perfectly fine. Investigating the net internals on Chrome, we discovered the server was closing the connection. After several hours, we determined that it was because our nginx server had run out drive space. I don’t know why that would cause the assets to load properly when you navigate to them directly, but fail when you load a page, but clearing out space instantly fixed the problem.
What is Err_spdy_protocol_error?
Err_Spdy_Protocol_Error is occurred while accessing https connection sites. This error is only appear on Chrome browser. In any other browser you will not occurred this error. This error is appear while your internet connection is slow or may be problems in website. So let’s start guide How to Fix Err_SPDY_Protocol_Error.
How to Solve the Err_spdy_protocol_error?
There are many ways to Solve err_spdy_protocol_error. Here we listed 100% working methods to solve err_spdy_protocol_error.
1. Clear Google Chrome Browser Cache
If you get this error first time on your screen, then this simple method is working for you. Follow below steps for Solve err_spdy_protocol_error.
1. Open your Chrome Browser.
2. Click on three dots at upper-right side of your screen.
3. Click on “More Tools” from the list.
4. Select “Clear Browsing Data”.
5. Select “Cookies and Cache” and hit enter.
6. Voila!! You successful solve err_spdy_protocol_error.
Check Out:- FIX DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN ERROR GUIDE
2. Flush SPDY Sockets
1. Visit this in your chrome browser:
2. Now click on Flush Socket Pool
3. Restart your Browser and Check issue is resolved or not.
ALSO Check:- Fix Confirm Form Resubmission Error
3. Run Chrome Cleanup Tool
If you still get this error, then i hope this method is helping you to solve err_spdy_protocol_error. Follow below steps correctly to solve error.
1. First of all, Download Chrome Cleanup tool.
2. After download, Install it on your PC and run it.
3. If any error in your chrome extensions, then this tool helps you to clean the chrome extensions.
VideoCredit: Tree Academy
So i hope guys, you successful solve err_spdy_protocol_error. If you fetch any problems while Fix err_spdy_protocol_error, then comment below. We will help you. Subscribe The Droid Hax News latter for Instant Tech Updates. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Flipboard for more updates.