Solve DNS_Probe_Finished_Nxdomain Error (Issue)
If you are looking to solve dns_probe_finished_nxdomain error, then you are at right place. In this guide, i am going to show you How to Fix DNS problems Like DNS Server isn’t Responding, DNS Server Unavailable Etc. So first of all you must know about what is DNS?
DNS means Domain Name Servers. It’s redirect domain name to original IP address of server. All the domains have unique IP address from servers. Sometimes we see Domain name doesn’t transfer or redirect perfectly, then we got dns_probe_finished_nxdomain error occurs. It means there are DNS Problems. In this guide i am going to show you, How to Solve dns_probe_finished_nxdomain error easily. So let’s start the guide without wasting time.
1) Flush DNS
If you got dns_probe_finished_nxdomain error first time, then you want to try this method to solve the DNS problems.
1. Open the Menu and type “RUN”. You can also open it by pressing Windows and R key together.
2. Type CMD in RUN box or you can open it by searching in menu.
3. Press Right click and Select Run as Administration.
4. Type “netsch winsock” command as show in picture.
5. Now try again to accessing that web page.
2. Change the DNS IP Address
If the error is still showing dns_probe_finished_nxdomain error, then you want to try this method.
1. Press Windows and R key together to open Run box.
2. Type “Control Panel” and Press enter.
3. You will see new window open like below picture. Select “Network and Sharing Center” option.
4. After open, select “Change adapter settings” from left corner.
5. Select your wifi connection and Right click on it. Choose “Properties” from the list.
6. Now, double click on “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” option.
7. After that, select “Use the following DNS Server Addresses”.
8. Now fill 184.108.40.206 in Preferred DNS address and 220.127.116.11 in alternative DNS address.
9. Press on Ok Button.
10. All Done!! You successful solve dns_probe_finished_nxdomain error.
3. Restarting DNS Client
If it’s still showing dns_probe_finished_nxdomain error, then you want to try this method.
1. Open Run box by pressing Windows and R key together.
2. Type “Services.msc” in the Run box and Press enter.
3. Select DNS Client and Right on that.
4. You will see drop-down list. Select “Restart” from that and press enter.
5. Voila!! You successful solve dns_probe_finished_nxdomain error.
So i hope guys, you successful fix dns_probe_finished_nxdomain error. If you still get any problems, then just comment below. We will solve your all problems ASAP. Follow us on social media for get instant tech updates.