Here we are back again with another great article that How easily and quickly you can fix DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Windows 10 error. It is important to fix all errors whenever you face them on Windows computer or laptop. In this article we are going to discuss that why this DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Windows 10 error happens and the best ways to fix this error. So make sure you to read the below article completely in order to boost up your knowledge.
How to Fix DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Windows 10 Error?
- 1 How to Fix DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Windows 10 Error?
- 1.1 What is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error?
- 1.2 Methods to Fix DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Windows 10 Error
Most of the Windows 10 users face this DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Windows 10 error. There might a number of reasons that you are facing this error. If this error is keep irritating then you should fix this error as soon as possible by following this guide.
What is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error?
The main and common reasons behind this DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Windows 10 error happens might be due to driver conflict or corrupted Windows registry or memory corruption or old/ incorrectly configured/ corrupted drivers or due to malware and viruses or sum of them.
Therefore, it is better to fix this DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Windows 10 error as soon as possible. All you need to do is follow below guide completely and accurately.
ALSO READ:- Guide to Fix The Confirm Form Resubmission Error
Methods to Fix DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Windows 10 Error
Here below we have provided the best methods to fix DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Windows 10 error easily and quickly. You can follow below methods to fix this error quickly and easily.
Method 1: By Checking for Corrupted Hard Drive
1. First of all click on the search box then type command.
2. Here Command Prompt will appear. Simply right click on it.
3. Here click on Run it as Administrator.
4. Now in the command prompt, you have to type below command:-
chkdsk c: /f /r
5. Now, hit the Enter button then wait for a few moments.
6. Here press “Y”.
7. Now again hit enter then wait for a few seconds.
8. At last, restart your computer once.
CHECKOUT:- How to Fix Err_Spdy_Protocol_Error in Chrome
Method 2: Though Windows System Restore
1. First of all click on the search box then type command system restore.
2. Now, open it.
3. Here you will see an option called system restore option. Simply click on it.
4. Now you have to type your administrator password.
5. Here simply follow the Windows Wizard instructions.
6. At last, restart your Windows computer once.
Method 3: By Disabling Fast Startup
1. Simply press the Windows button on your keyboard then look for Control Panel.
2. Now double click on control panel to open it.
3. Here you have to click on Power options.
4. Now click on Choose what the power button appearing on the left pane.
5. Here an option called Change settings that are currently unavailable will appear. Simply click on it.
6. Now, you have to uncheck the Turn on Fast Startup option.
7. After that click on save.
8. At last, restart your Windows computer once.
Method 4: By Reinstalling Display Driver in Safe Mode
1. First of all press Windows + R key together at the same time.
2. Now a Run Box Window will pop-up on your Windows computer’s screen.
3. In the Run Box, type below command:-
4. Now hit enter.
5. Here, you have to select the Boot from the Header of the Window.
6. Here from the boot options, you have to check the safe mode option.
7. Now select Network.
8. Here click on OK.
9. Now click on the Restart button.
10. Once restart Windows complete, head into safe mode.
11. Now head to the Device Manager.
12. Here expand the Display adapter option.
13. Simply right click on it then click on the uninstall option.
14. Now press OK.
15. At last, you have to restart your Windows computer once into normal mode.
Here we have the list of best 4 methods to fix DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Windows 10 error. We hope this article helped you. Don’t forget to comment below guys if you know any other best method to fix DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Windows 10 error that must be listed here. Stay tuned with us to get more regular updates and information about the latest technology, gadgets and more. Have Fun!!