Top 10 Windows Encryption Tools of 2018
- 1 Top 10 Windows Encryption Tools of 2018
As we all know that currently we are living in a world of science and technology. In this post, here we listed top 10 best windows encryption tools of 2018. There are a lot of data around us in the shape of apps, songs, movies, videos, photos, PDF files, games and more. There is an endless list. On the other side, we must stop and think twice about our privacy and security. There are a number of cyber crimes are happening around us. We already shared about How to Change iPhone IMEI number without jailbreak. Our sensitive data and files are unsecured from hackers. But don’t worry. We are here only for you guys. Here below we have listed top 10 Encryption Tools for Windows of 2018.
Top 10 Windows Encryption Tool of 2018
1- 7 Zip
– Here on the top of this list we have 7 Zip as one of the best encryption tool for Windows of 2018.
– This is one of the easy to use and lightweight software available right now. Basically, it has user-friendly interface.
– Using 7 Zip, you can password protect your file archives.
– It comes with security of AES-256 encryption standard.
– Apart from that, the 7 Zip’s code is licensed under GNU LGPL.
– It is also recommended as one of the best encryption tool for Windows. You must give it a try.
– Here we have another best encryption tool for Windows called Gpg4win which is available for free to download.
– It users digital signatures and encryption for secure transportation of files and data.
– It is an authentic GnuPG distribution for windows and it supports Open PGP and S/MIME (X.509).
– For digital signatures and data encryption, it uses GnuPG public-key cryptography.
– GNU Privacy Guard is an open source and it offers a different level of encryption.
– It successfully replaced Symantec’s PGP cryptographic software suite.
– The best thing is it features a number of encryption types. Using them, you can encrypt external drives, every single file, disk images and more.
– GNU Privacy Guard is very well-known as GnuPG.
– GnuPG is interoperable with modern versions of PGP and other compliant system like OpenPGP.
– Here we have one of the most ideal encryption tool that features cloud based encryption called CertainSafe.
– Even without exposing with third party you can store and share videos, documents, photos, private messages and more.
– The best thing is it supports brute-force attack prevention.
– Apart from that it features password protection, secure file storage, encryption and more.
– Here we have another most trusted, popular and best encryption tool for Windows called VeraCrypt.
– Using VeraCrypt, you can protection entire external drives and partition.
– The best thing of this encryption tool is, is speed of operation.
– The only drawback you will find is you can’t encrypt individual files.
– DiskCryptor is another best encryption tool for Windows available out there for free.
– You can use DiskCryptor for encryption of optical drives, all disk partitions, system bootloaders, system partition and more.
– It has a user-friendly interface and it also supports Twofish encryption, AES, Serpent and more.
– Like an open encryption solution, DiskCryptor is full loaded with features.
7- Folder Lock
– Folder Lock is one of the best recommendation for encryption on Windows.
– Using Folder Lock, you can encrypt your confidential folders and files. Even you can create password protected folders.
– It features hackers detergent, password managers, backup utility of all passwords and more.
– Even you will be also notified about potential brute-force attacks.
– If your Windows always stay updated then BitLocker Drive Encryption is made up for you.
– This tool is ideal for full disk encryption that will fully protect your sensitive data by having encryption for entire systems.
– You can also use it for encryption of virtual drives and partitions.
– Using namesake Control Panel applet, you can perform encryption for individual drives and it is based on AES encryption algorithm.
CHECKOUT:- Top 5 Best N64 Games of 2018
– Developed by Dekart SRL, Dekart Private Disk is a disk encryption tool.
– This encryption tool is one of the user-friendly, easy to understand and power encryption tool available right now.
– It uses NIST certified implementation of the AES and SHA-256/384 algorithms.
– You can test it for 30 days trial available free.
– On the last but not the least we have AxCrypt.
– In order to encrypt everything it uses 256-bit encryption and the best thing is you can also protect your cloud storage files on iCloud, Google Drive and Dropbox.
– If you have a trusted person then you can also share passwords using this encryption tool.
– The developers have also provided an app. Using this app, you can easily access your encrypted files and data.
– You can try free version. The premium version will cost you $5 per month.
Here we have the list of Top 10 Encryption Tools for Windows. We hope this article helped you. Don’t forget to comment below guys if you know any other best Encryption Tools for Windows that must be listed here. Stay tuned with us to get regular updates on upcoming gadgets and Android P.