Best 4 Android Apps to Backup Contacts, Settings, Messages, Call Logs, Apps, Games and More
- 1 Best 4 Android Apps to Backup Contacts, Settings, Messages, Call Logs, Apps, Games and More
In today’s science world, we all have android smartphones. Android has opened a new success way for all tech users. Android is an open source and many brands launches hundreds of android smartphones every year. Overall, Android has a vast area of opportunities.
However, in some conditions we always need to have a backup of our android device. As we all know that our android device contains our important contacts, messages files and data. We have a number of useful apps and games installed on our device.
The Best 4 Android Apps to Backup Contacts, Settings, Messages, Call Logs, Apps, Games
If you bought a new device then you have to set its preferences as you need. We don’t like that because we have to spend our much time in that. Even, if you are an advanced android user and you flash custom ROMs, recovery etc. then always need to have a backup of your device. In some cases, because of some internal system problems might be your device fall into bootloop or crashes then you have to hard reset it. At last, you have to reinstall apps and games and you lost data. Therefore, having a backup is the best option. Below, we have listed top 4 apps to backup your messages, contacts, apps, games, call logs and more.
1) Backup Your Mobile
– On the top of this list we have Backup Your Mobile app.
– This app will let you backup your messages, contacts, call logs, settings, bookmarks, calendar events and more.
– You can also storage your backup files to cloud storage on Google Drive and Dropbox.
– Apart from that you can also set it to automatic schedule backup and also backup individual files as well.
CHECKOUT:- 10 Best Windows Encryption Tools of 2018
2) Easy Backup
– Here we have another best Android backup app called Easy Backup.
– It has a user-friendly interface and good theme.
– It can perform all functions same as Backup Your Mobile. If you don’t like that then you can go for Easy Backup.
– Using Easy Backup, you can backup messages, contacts, settings, bookmarks, call logs, calendar events and more.
– You can also backup individual files and store all of them to Google Drive or Dropbox.
3) App Backup & Restore
– Here we have App Backup & Restore app for Android devices as one of the best app to backup your apps and games.
– It can backup all third party app and even you can backup system app. For that, you will need to enable it in its settings manually.
– All Backup apps and games will be stored on SD card and under a folder.
– When you need to restore the backup then you can tap on Archive tab then select and restore apps and games.
4) Backup App for Rooted Phones
– For Rooted Android users, here we have listed an app called Backup App for Rooted Phones.
– Using this app, you can backup SMS, bookmarks, apps, contacts, call logs, calendar events and more.
– You can also easily restore that backup.
– Rooted android users must give it a try.
Here we have the list of Top 4 Android Apps to backup SMS, bookmarks, contacts, call logs, calendar events and more. We hope this article helped you. Don’t forget to comment below guys if you know any other best backup app that must be listed here. Stay tuned with us to get regular updates on upcoming gadgets and Android P.